Saturday, August 5, 2017

I survived ikdg

Great news!  The kickstarter campaign for the 20 year follow up for the 1997 book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" has been fully funded, and will be made!

Please see the updated trailer at. www.isurvivedikdg.com

I like the new trailer better, mainly because it cuts off the statement from the woman that says "my only purpose in life was to someday be married". I'm so glad they cut her off. In the 90's the study groups around this book emphasized that your only purpose is "not" to be married. 

I also like it because it tells more of Jessica Van Der Wyngaard's story. One of the articles has a nice pic of her and her mom on a porch swing. I can't wait until it comes out. I want to watch it alone first and then show my daughter. My ex husband wants to see it, too, as well as some people from that church I'm still Facebook friends with (except, of course, the only one that actually got married)

No comments:

Post a Comment