Thursday, July 20, 2017

My favorite money making apps

1. Ibotta.

Ibotta is by far the best rebate app. There are a lot
Of items to choose from including
Fresh produce and "any" brand items. The fresh produce and any brand items are often worth only 25 cents, and they do not count  towards bonuses. However, it's nice to buy just over 25 cents worth of whatever's on there from the produce department and get it nearly free. You need $20 to cash out to PayPal or get a gift cards.
Many other specific items are worth way more in rebates and count towards bonuses.


2.  Mobi Save

Another rebate app. They don't give you as much as Ibotta does, but you can cash out to PayPal instantly with no minimum amount. They also don't have as much of a selection and don't update items as often.

3.  Achievemint

This app gives you points for walking. Seriously- just walking. It counts your steps. Once you reach 10,000 points, you can cash out $10. This is the reason I hold my phone in my hand during walks. I'm hoping to cash out $50 soon.

4. Shopkick

You get points for walking into stores and scanning select items in the stores without having to buy them. You can also get more points for buying those items, but I can never get them to capture my receipt. 500 points gets you a $2 gift card, 1250 points gets
You a $5 gift card, and 6250 points a $25 gift card. I've gotten many go t cards from that app.

5. Surveys on the go.

This is the only survey app I'll do, because even if you don't qualify for a survey, you still get 10 cents. You need $10 to cash out to PayPal. I recently did two surveys worth $25 each. I wonder sometimes if I'll ever get to cash out $10 for literally not qualifying for 100 surveys, but it hasn't happened yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment